Monday, January 31, 2011

Wedding Invitation Mail

IN THE SNOW CAKE POPS IN THE COUNTRY TREASURE ISLAND

As I commented a few days, this month I decided to participate in the challenge fresh because I was trying to make cake pops and was eager to try.
So inspired by the great Bakerella, creator of this invention, and following the steps in the tutorial that you can find big cock Morgana here, I jumped at the adventure and I got it.
And if someone does not know I tell you that a pop cake is the best in the whole world to take advantage of cupcakes and cake bits left over when we make our cakes and cupcakes. In my house before we had the option to eat it for breakfast or throw it away if it were saturated. But with this invention can make much better these cuts Bizcocheros.
This is the result:








I put the "making."
Thermomix First I put in three muffins made with cherry Kool Aid I had left over from a batch of Christmas cupcakes. 5 seconds at speed 7-8 and already had the completely crumbled Magalena:

I had a into another container and added cream cheese, about half tub. After kneading the dough got a little. That's the consistency that must have to work with.
I
cake balls for my pops:
The I tucked in the fridge for a few hours to cogieran consistency and not fall apart when handled. He played
melt the chocolate in the microwave and put a dollop on each ball and then click the lollipop stick. I put the fridge for a while longer than the stick to stay glued to the ball well with chocolate.

He played
Cover the ball with choco y was just decorate the cake pops. It could have been left as is, but since it was tucked into the material I put noodles candy, flowers, leaves and butterflies made of fondant and airbrushed with dye powder.

The result was great. Bite the chocolate to meet with the mezlca pink cherry flavor is more a contrast of flavors super fun. I feel bad quality of this picture, but is that I really wanted to hit another bite of my nerves and my pulse could not do better, lol.




I enjoyed the experience pop cake, so when I have another biscuit rest continue to be used for this purpose.

Mariana Thanks for the invitation to join your challenge and I hope we can see in the next.
Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment