Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 Day Period Usually 5



Tachen! I present my first Whimsical cake, cake or pie Turby Topsy inclined.
It was quite fun to do, and very easy following the directions they gave us at the forum Cooking with the soul where we proposed it as a course taught by Sweetness.



It looks a little twisted, no? Well that's the main idea of \u200b\u200bthis type of cake and is so without merit that no end to the ground floor, hahaha.

first was baking three cakes, but if you do not go very fat to do any more to pick up the cake.
then cut into layers, leaving the top of each slope. They take a bit of syrup, stuffed, covered in buttercream, chocolate spread ... what you have hand, and finally mounted with the aid of wooden rods.
I made cupcakes from vanilla, stuffed with strawberry and raspberry jam, and covered it with buttercream and chocolate raspberry.

And finally touched the cake decorating.
did not know quite what to do or what theme, and as these days has been so cold and much of Spain has been snowing, I decided to decorate it with balls of snow flakes and a girl sheltered at making your doll. These two figures were modeled a course in Madrid Workshop Cakes and stash had a cake waiting for them properly. In four hours Silvia gave us a great modeling course. If I get to say that at that time was to learn to make these dolls so cute I would not have believed it.



And this was the end result of my first Whimsical cake. I thought it would be a cake more "traumatic" to do, but it has not been so terrible. So I hope at some future time not too different and I will encourage me another.
Besos!


0 comments:

Post a Comment