Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sore Breast And Lots Of Cervical Mucus

Pop Rocks and ask for a VOTE

I love Pop Rocks, much much much.
turning So I decided to incorporate coconut into my diet fresh and try to throw them into the buttercream.


The raspberry cupcakes I made and they were very rich. I did my dough adding four teaspoons of regular jam. But it is important to fill the time capsule taped it almost to the top because the dough does not grow almost anything, I guess I will throw them for her invention of marmalade, but still well worth it because the taste is different.

The filling of jam and covered with chocolate buttercream with Pop Rocks.
Petas To decorate Zetas also poured on top.


Result: Pop Rocks of the buttercream does not explode in the mouth ... durito stays and gives flavor, but lose the fun explosion.
And Peta Zetas use of decoration is better to cast it just before taking the cupcake, because if no explosion will not and lose the grace. Of course, if you take a lot of fun just before hitting a bite.

And now I have to ask a favor. I'm participating in the contest blog of Lorraine, and would appreciate a lot to Pitch in the link below and vote for me dejarais a Valentine's cake is the number 9. Just put a comment at the end of your post, and you can do as well if you have an anonymous blog.
That if you like the cake, if not for nothing ... lol. Thanks and kisses!

Click here and leave your vote, thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment