Sunday, February 6, 2011

Calories Ready Brek With Milk

ALBA!

This mini cake I made to take it to a friend who has just been the mother of a baby whose name is Alba.


As the occasion demanded he modeled a teddy bear clutching a bottle.

The idea of \u200b\u200bthe shape of the flowers and stitching put her out of Sweet Andreas cakes Cakes, which for me are the most spectacular all I've seen so far. His way of modeling and their ideas are in my opinion the most fantastic thing I've seen so far in fondant. Grow up I want to be like her, hehe.
and child on a cake (which I love them) because they could not miss a bottle, colored flowers and butterflies.

As my friend was crazy about the chocolate cake I made of that flavor, filled with chocolate buttercream and raspberry jam.

To accompany the cake, and that my friends gather strength and put the batteries for the long nights without sleep await you properly, we also did some cupcakes to match. The muffins were also raspberry buttercream Raspberry and filled with dulce de leche. And all adornitos was made with fondant.



Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment