Monday, February 21, 2011

What Happens When Stomach Growls



Hello!
I put the pictures of the cake and cookies I made for my mother's neighbor for 40 birthday.


My parents and their neighbors are BENONE, and every time I brought a cake to my mother's house has been commissioned to set aside a piece for them to try . And I tell you anecdotally that things happen through the holes in the lattice to the wall dividing their land, lol. It's very funny how things go with the dishes and come through the wall.
Rocío So that's the name of the neighbor, decided to organize a megaparty all out to celebrate his 40 birthday and this cake is the one prepared for the occasion.
This little picture is back:


I have called butterfly operation because it was the first time I tried them with a rather flat, painted by hand one by one and giving them glitter.
not sure what would come out of this "experiment", but the truth is they were very cute. Yes, not knowing if I was going out or not, I lie to make a lot of them just in case, I think that a total of 50 ... I spent a bit, no? The kitchen was full of butterflies, lol.
I also leaves and flowers, many flowers.



And the number "40" could not miss and the birthday girl wanted it to look good, so said and done.
The top cake was chocolate buttercream filling and chocolate also strawberry jam, and topped with orange syrup.
bizocho And below was yogurt, Oreo cream filling and strawberry jam. I put 4 layers of cake, the first time I put so many, because I knew the cake would be for more than 30 people and needed to stay Altit.

As Dew is very fond of reading, and as you know I'm in decent shape process, I set out to make a figurine. This time I did try and sit, giving flight to the skirt and of course with a book in his hands to try to reflect on the cake one of his hobbies.


game
And I made some cookies with ginger recipe you have here.
So more flowers, butterflies and leaves with the same colors of the cake.
Fabriqué the cukicaja, the went and put a bow to decorate.

This birthday was all ready.

moment to thank
Karma: 1000 thanks for pointing out where he could buy the funky little letters, you see that I used as I had a chance, I love them!
And of course many congratulations to Dew, which I hope you'll feel great in your party (which I know that it has, lol) and you liked the cake. Many kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment