Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cant Delete File Open In Azureus

CHALLENGE IN THE AIR LOVE IS WELCOME

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around ... As the song says love is in the air!
Valentine's Day is coming and although I am completely addicted to this conclusion, I do not know what happens this year that I think only red fondant hearts.
So I decided to let it go, flow, and to materialize the ideas san valentineras that happened to me in this cake.


As you can see heart-shaped, could not be otherwise. O premiered this mold now or are going to spend another year put in the closet. And the poor cast also wanted to go, flow, and materialize, hahahaha.
did The vanilla sponge cake, soaked with orange syrup and filled with strawberry jam and dulce de leche. The fondant is "marbled" (do not know if you say so, if I read somewhere or am I invented the word.)
hearts that come out from behind the cake are fondant.

And I have dolls modeled by myself ... is that I am very proud of this pair of lovers. We wanted to tap hippie, with long hair, bell bottoms, sandals ... I do not know if I have succeeded at all, hehe.



here my first contribution to romantic for Valentine's Day, but not the last.

With this cake I will participate in the contest organized Valentine Lorena from your blog. Let's see if we are lucky and many people rate me, hehe.
Kisses to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment