Friday, January 7, 2011

Can You Supercharge 2008 Mazda 3

HOUSES MORTGAGE FIN SUPER GOOD HE WAS MORE CUPCAKES

Magi arrived yesterday and I have brought many things to follow making my cakes, cookies and cupcakes, so I thought of opening a post to show you some of these things.
I'm very happy, I had to be super good because I have brought a lot of inventions.




First I show the giant roller. Each time I made a cake I missed it, the one was too small for such a quantity of fondant. So this is going to come great. Yolanda Wise Thanks!


capsule taped And this Christmas? They are great with my beloved family man and ginger. This year is no longer going to give me time to release them, but for me it is going to come great.
And the others are for minicupcakes ... Spring will see that it left with the flowers and the chicken.
I have also been brought powdered dye to give pat the fondant. Red, green, yellow and blue. For something you have to start me and these four colors are coming nicely.

What else, what else ... oh yeah! Colors to melt chocolate, biennnn! This I have not ever used, but I will come for the great challenge of retodulce blog. Marian invited me to participate and I have an overwhelming desire. This month it comes to cake pops so if you have all the information you encourage clicking here .


For all these things I want to thank mom and Wise Wise Dad. Thanks nice, and I'll spend some candy for you to know how use your gifts.

I intend for 2011 to be putting in the blog entries with the original things that make me go shopping for cakes, so I will keep reporting.

And also take this opportunity to tell you that I have taken the food handler card, biennnnn! I learned a lot of things and has proved more entertaining than I expected. One more thing done on this 2011.
Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment