Saturday, January 29, 2011

How Can I Convert Tally7 Data To Tally9



past weekend I had overbooking Tartil at home. On one hand I did the Dora cake for my nephew's birthday and the other did it for my birthday cuñaaaaaaaoooooooo.

When asked what gift he wanted for his birthday and he said he wanted to make him the cake, not the tears I jumped because I'm not whining, if not ...
saw in a book of fondant cakes containing about leaving bags of coins, was amused and told me he wanted something. But I saw it as too easy, and you know me with the cakes I love to complicate my life and do things impossible.
turning So I ended up doing this:
thought "sacks of coins ..., then surrounded by more coins, you could put a box next to ... and box next to a Palmeritas ... and why not make a treasure island ... well if the islands are surrounded by water, why not also make the sea and its depths ... " jajajaa, total, both to spin the head decided to make a treasure island with pirates and all symbols, the map and the flag. Sometimes I think the clip goes well, will be eating so much candy.








The yogurt cake was filled with blueberry jam and chocolate ganache black, at the request of the birthday boy. And the boulder above do not think that is a mazacote fondant, nooooo. I did it with the "remnants" of the cake and the remains of ganache, first and then I lined it with fondant.

And this time I remembered to take a picture of the inside of the cake:


A game I made him cupcakes pirates published in a previous post. Were also stained green buttercream and adorned with different colors, maps, sharks, bubbles, flowers and flags.
The capsules are pirate-themed cupcakes. I found them in the American store and I could not resist ... also came with matching flags, a temptation, lol.
cuñaaaaaooooo Nothing, you're very happy with your 32 years old and you meet many more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment