Saturday, January 22, 2011

Peroxide Gingivitis White

PIRATES PUT ONE IN YOUR LIFE DORA! PARIS

Why is it that most of us entertain the fondant with this sooner or later we end up with a cake of Dora the Explorer? What will this cartoon that appeals to both children?
few days ago my sister asked me if I made the cake Birthday to my nephew Montse. And me, well pleased, of course. I asked him if he wanted something in particular and told me that he loved Dora. Síiiiiiii! With the desire that I had to make a Dora cake, biennnnnn!



It took me hours to make, especially the issue of shaping the characters because I have not got a lot of practice doing comics, but it worth it because my nephew liked it a lot.
first models Dora, Map and Backpack. Were the basics because if I went Pandi hardly going to be able to make the cake. I even dared to put a star "flying", hehe.
Once you have and I dedicate myself to making the cakes, fillings, syrups, and various ornaments.
The upstairs cake dyed it green, so that Dora was the day taking a walk around the field. And the underside of pink, because my sobris are all girls and pink is a safe bet.

The two cakes were filled with Oreo cream and strawberry jam, and soaked with orange syrup.
This time I have no photos of the inside of the cake, sorry! I missed completely, I began to prattle on and I forgot them.

Here is a picture of the name of the birthday girl and her newly released 3 years old.


A photo of the cake from an aerial perspective, hehe.
And this is part of the back with the details. And I had a great time making this cake, the more things to decorate it made him more and more you wanted to. I did not know when to stop, stop cost me a lot.





to match the cake we bought him a balloon. .. Dora clear, who else? hehe. We had to go to Madrid to look for in Guadalajara is not found, but worth it 100% because just by looking at the face you put forward and offset.

I think my sister was that I was the commission liked the cake, and the girl who was the star of the evening as well. So I was happy as a partridge.
And although here too and congratulated her in person, MONTSE CONGRATULATIONS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment