Friday, January 14, 2011

Movie Online Watch Henti



I think what I said in another post, but I tell you that I was a month ago in Paris.
And since I'm so greedy and wherever I dedicate myself to try and photograph all the sweets that meeting, I decided to show those who will find the hand of my Mickey Cupcake.
First I will introduce you to my compilation of travel. In May I was in Orlando and began the collection of stuffed Mickey Cutesters. It's like a game, buy a fully enclosed box and you get a doll collection. May be new, you can have it repeated and try to change it in stores Disneyworld Orlando negotiating with employees, you can buy more online ... and as fate would have it if I touched the doll was mimicking a cupcake.
So will you be my guide in photos of the Sweets in the World.


In Disneyland Paris is a wonderful cake. The color and smell of the candy called a lot of attention making it nearly impossible to resist.
Here I put some pics of what I could find and test.








And of course the croissants:


And it was Christmas, I met my beloved family man with ginger and hanging of the Christmas tree, jajajaaa. I did not expect, I was thrilled to see you there.



Although for a surprise this Christmas tree decorated with sandwiches, sandwiches, sausages ... New York is part of Sandwich in the Disney Village.


We decided to leave the park and a cultural visit to Paris. We were at the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde, the Louvre, Invalides, Place Vendome, La Cite, Notre Damme ...







And on our walk we found this great chocolate shop ... I was stuck in the window as if I had stuck to the floor with Loctite. Sure they were really good, but seeing the price I decided I would not even enter the store, lol.


And to finish in full Champs Elysees I found this place with cupcakes. I think that persecute me wherever I go ...


final top it off, the day it snowed we went back to Spain, was so beautiful!


For these are the sweets that I've found. As you can make another getaway you get more dessert in the world.


And I take this post to tell you that in the blog home pastry have organized a contest to celebrate with more than 400 followers. 400! I honestly do not know if I'll get to that figure, haha, is a challenge!
I put it because you're still in time to participate and the gift is great.

and Kisses Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment