Thursday, January 6, 2011

Voldemort And Harry Potter Yaoi



seems that Christmas is coming to an end ..... ooohhhhh. But there is still the best: Three Kings Day!
I put a photograph of another round of mincupcakes I've done these days. They just ordered my brother to me to take them to work on 31 December and shared with compis.

are very similar to those made two weeks ago, some peers. As most significant change cupcakes dyed red and green to look more season, the sweet filling milk and covered it with chocolate buttercream.



And some other adornitos put them as red and green confetti, metallic balls, poinsettias and stars.
So I have said they liked a lot.

And with this post I put an end to the holiday season. It makes me very little pain because I really like Christmas. Hopefully
Kings bring us many things, big kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment