Thursday, December 30, 2010

Courage Under Fire Titanic Trailer

HOUSE CHRISTMAS MASS

I wanted to make a house of these but could not find the time. And because the forum Cooking with Alma proposed as a challenge, where I took time between batch and batch 50-minicupcakes, and I got it.

Well I tell you that there where you see it started off as a total disaster!
When he finished, and because bad cut a piece, the house came down and broke part of the roof, noooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to pull the hair, after having been 3 hours ... and just thought: "Laura, you have to have tolerance to frustration, frustration tolerance, tolerance to frustration ..." Still I just wanted to throw me by the hair and had a mosqueo that you can not imagine. My "Rast" alias "maridín" trying to calm me that these things happen and I was not going to leave everything the first time. But I just had in mind the "The Money Pit" and the idea of \u200b\u200bpulling my hair, jajajajaa.
So I left the half-ruined house and the next day I did another mass to cut back the pieces that I had broken.
And with a little restores calm, lol.


is made with gingersnaps. you have the recipe here and saved in the blog section of the "core." This dough is rich rich tastes of brown sugar, ginger, maple syrup ... I love it!
parts glued them with white royal icing used to decorate candy, Lacasitos and glazing of colors, clouds, fondant figurines ... what was catching.

This weekend took me years to bring it into dessert with nougat, to see if they like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment