Thursday, December 9, 2010

Youth Hostel Floor Plan



As I had mentioned before in the 60's was a writer, a militant communist, hippie and technical draftsman industrial and eldest son of a large family without a father, of course, with the vitality that you have between 20 and 30, which holds bags of any material on the back.
had tried LSD half an orange, normal, mixed with a touch of the holy green grass and had a good time, most of the feelings were of joy, optimism and extreme visual clarity, but I had no hallucinations.
A couple of months later, with the gang unit Cuitlahuac buy some LSD's purple (of which he speaks Jimmy Hendrix) with speed, an accelerator based on amphetamine and were going to eat south of the city, in the sculptural space of Ciudad Universitaria (CU), but the cops from there we ran before starting anything. We went on foot to
Revolution Avenue and we threw the pasta, I took only half. We walked and I realized that the Purple Haze was not in action and so the others said Pacheco. Cuauhtémoc suggested that we knew a churro (marijuana cigarette) to rise and as the churro was strong, at least hit me hard. We
other blocks when I realized that LSD beginning to effect me and the first feeling was that I was wrapping around me like a gradual oppression, I thought it was God, but this idea soon faded and there was only flushing louder. We arrived at the station where they left the tram and boarded one. As my buddies threw
chaos, I just went and sat in front of two gentlemen. Would have been about 10 minutes when the speed, LSD and churro I acted in the same momentum. Upon hearing the laughter of lords back, I thought it made fun of me and there started the paranoia. Even turned my head and, well, I made sure that their laughter was innocent. I looked
into the street and the lights of the buttresses, shops and anyone else that was out there became dense bright light scratches, dissolving the constructions. Suddenly, there was a green light line and saw an ocean. The vehicle in which they were traveling became starship. And suddenly, began to take flight, rising into the sky very black to a great height.
This increase gave me vertigo, but terror held me when the ship began to fall at the same speed, I swore I was going to crash into Earth. I saw the sea again, and when it would crash, straightened up, gave an upward curve and then was playing up and down without submerging. I came some comfort, but angst still strong in my chest, and both wanted to go to a clinic.
I told my comrades and argues that the court would take us, so I stayed in a panic. We got off the tram and took a terrible bus dropped us off at Tlatelolco. When we went up a bridge of asphalt, I discovered that my legs were plunged knee-deep in black mud and it was difficult to remove. A few doors down the building where we lived the "Chihuahua", the friend who was getting heavy drug. We got into the elevator
lasted an eternity, we reached the roof where the "Chihuahua" rented a room, it was total darkness. The voices came for me like echoes not understand anything, with some beams of light, I saw the featureless faces bring one knee as if a head. Upon entering the room and heat and the company, told the "Chihuahua" that if I could paint a mural on the wall. Hid half my Purple not to harm anyone. I took the chalk and woke me painting. Still half tricheco, I went to work. Someone had taken the Purple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment