Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stop C00021a Fatal System Error Support

VENICE

The past weekend my Mickey Cupcake and I had the chance to go to Venice.


We were very well accompanied by my uncle, cousin, her boyfriend and my hubbys. The main intention of the trip was to visit my cousin who has been working there a few months and I was willing to teach the island, hehe. Mickey
Cupcake got along the flight left on time and had no problem.


When you get there raved how beautiful and spectacular that was all: roads, canals, churches, bridges, houses, gondolas, the vaporetto, the islands .. . and also had the opportunity to taste the typical Italian food, especially pizza, one of their favorites.





He
tourism, but also had time to investigate how sweet were typical of the city. So walks in Venice found many bakeries with spectacular windows.
The XXL size licorice were present everywhere, and giant clouds cool here we come to make fondant, hehe.
was also called "meringue" of colors that are very bright and that have little to do with what we in Spain. And see those giant cookies filled with almond color. And the chocolate color!



But of course what he liked was the ice cream ... was shot three days, eating ice cream cones to test the original flavors he had seen: pistachio, peanut, melon ... and Nutella, mmmmm, how delicious!

And this has been the Venetian break my Mickey Cupcake. I think I hate you comment that it is preparing another road trip to follow the candy in the world to know, hehe.
Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment