Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Left Ear Is Burning'

CAKE PRODUCTS MEET THE OLD FACTORY

This Friday we celebrated my aunt. We were with her in our Venetian getaway, and how he behaved BENONE us that unless they make a small cake for her 52 birthday.


Downstairs tried to imitate a gift pack with drawstring Crushers at the top.
And on the top floor I wanted to make a birthday cake with strawberries and cream.



He also did the little sign with the name ... Soledad is called (in my home is that you have long names ...) but did not come entirely as I put "Sol" as they call it reality. Except my sister and I that we call "Sole", jajajajajaja, but gives a lot of anger, so for the cake I decided to respect the name which like "Sun", and not getting bugged "Sole" ... but the truth is that it would have been very funny:)



I tell that the cake was downstairs lemon ganache filling and white chocolate jam blueberries. I wanted to do but did not catch it Moradita the color was gray ...
And upstairs was vanilla, dyed pink and filled with blueberry jam and berries.
I put a little picture, but as I left the camera had to do with mobile and has been quite damaged, sorry.



Due to parking problems that exist in the center of Guadalajara, I costi touched him with the cake walk for a couple of streets and people stared at him all the time. The poor could not go faster than the vergüencilla that was going on, haha.

And now, I have to get even: SOLE CONGRATULATIONS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment