Monday, March 7, 2011

Dizzy Sick Pain In Right Breast



Hello!
Today I'm the cake that I prepared for my grandmother's birthday.


I tell my abu is in Seville, but it takes more than half his life living in Guadalajara. So the woman has an accent rarillo, neither here nor there, and it is very funny to hear her speak.
has fulfilled 85 years, but if you or would you only saw the head, appears not even close. And not just physically, it also has a vitality and many of us would like not to. I hope I have inherited these genes so great!
So I have represented well on the cake, dressed in flamenco and Andalusian air, like a web of green and brown spots.


And yes, hehe, called Wonderland ... best name they could not have put it a grandmother is wonderful. But it's too long and I almost go the lyrics of the cake ...
did The coconut cake, to see if one day I take a keratin and I put the recipe. The syrup was also coconut, and used to fill pineapple and mango jam.
This photo is from above, you already know that makes me laugh the bird's eye view of cakes:


And no, I tell you that when my grandmother saw the cake at the beginning or was set in what was, but when he realized that the doll was her (or at least I tried) is started laughing. The truth is that we all threw some giggles at the expense of the wrist. And now he's in the house where my grandmother lives, the recall has led to there and I know it is going to teach the world ... I hope nobody gives you a mouthful of parchment, the fondant will have already been a tad hard.

Congratulations Granny! And you thank you for reading and for always being here. Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment