Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ritani Romantique What Is It

CONFECTIONERS I am so glad! OPERATION BUTTERFLY

Hola!
not think for a moment that I left the blog. Is that this week I'm bundled consider also preparing another small cake and have devoted more time to my blog savory recipes ... is that my costi and I do not live only fresh, well cooked food "normal", jeje.
I have not got my second blog very advanced, took a few weeks with him, but I put the direction to go in to gossip:


And I have to tell you something that has happened that makes me very excited. Surely some of you know the web The cupcake blog, where people send photos of their best cupcakes and the person who manages a selection and hang a few each day. Well, yesterday I was fortunate to receive an e-mail informing me they were going to put my Pikota cupcakes, biennnnnn! Puff, to me it makes me a tremendous illusion because I am a follower of that site for months and I love to go every day to gossip and draw on outside cupcakes.
I also put the link to see them, although posting them here at the time:



And finally the good news. I've been second in the category of the contest organized cakes Lorena on his blog. My Valentine cake hippie has received 70 votes, is outrageous. So , I have you to thank many who pass by here giving me your vote, that's what more enthusiasm I've done everything. Thanks!


Well, I'm done with the "news", hehe. Keep you informed. Big kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment