Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Century Punching Bag Vancouver

Peter Sellers Plekhanov

As at 25 or 26 years since I was a middle manager, recognized within the Integral Spartacism. It was hard to keep my identity with the nickname of Traveler, and as a writer, my picture was seen by the militants in newspapers or in my books. It is clear that mine was not the only case since the organization had other writers and artists in general.
At that age I was already almost a consistent representative to the Central Circle (CC) where each Study Circle sent a delegate and, in turn, the Pilot Circle (CP), the leader, ordered his. Suddenly, I remember well the controversy, but perhaps it was a trend (CC) raised the speedy accession to the external activity as possible, while the other (CP) argued that it was too soon.
At the time of the dispute, was as representative of the CP Vulcano, in reality Enrique González Rojo, who was an absolute minority in the CP preparing ourselves for external action. This matter was settled a couple of months. CC representatives to the coming and going of Circles and Vulcan SC, until came the internal split. Perhaps
base of the 20 circles only about 6 or 7 were left with the CP and the other went to Vulcan, Integral Spartacism kept calling the same as those, perhaps 6 or 7 of those were split a pair to join another organization, perhaps Trotskyists.
immediately, we, ie Vulcano, another partner, maybe Groucho and I, Traveler, we convened the first congress of the New Spartacism Integral (NEI), attended by all the militant splinter, perhaps around 50-60 where was raised to transform the organization into a political laboratory from left, proposing of 3 documents that express the new purposes.
Vulcan intends to draw 2 of them, being the first, if not bad memory, the theoretical basis and a proposal to sustain the type of materials to study the merits because, to me I had to write the third in which they were raised How to get closer to the outside. 3 documents prepared and were known as the Tripod of NIS. My paper was titled something like: "Process toward the realization of authentic Communist Party."
As Congress approved to incorporate people with practical experience, joined organizations active dissidents and the Communist League September 23, guerrilla urban character. It said that the dissidents had left the league because they had renounced the use of arms. Otherwise we would not accept.
As these and other militants were from the armed struggle, the NIS also decided in Congress, create a security group because, well well, even they did not know how far they were located by law enforcement agencies at federal. The security coordinator was elected by a small committee of 3 members to have 2 votes of 3 in case of dispute. I do not remember who was chosen but he could design safety plans and choose, on the sly, to who they were.
For a meeting of Congress, the security coordinator picked us Groucho and me to bring a partner (ex-23). I had to go in the opposite direction by Salvador Novo and check that I had not been followed. Arriving the avenue, turn left, pick up Groucho would be watching the girl on the sidewalk in front. If that was not him, I should go to Congress and dissolve. I get to where it should be Groucho and checked all the people and not see it. Since I was when I discovered a type of sunglasses, hat and coat, like Peter Sellers, and discovered that it was Groucho, terrified.

0 comments:

Post a Comment