Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Metal Core Scooter Wheels For Sale Under $10

Woodpecker

when I came to the spring sun Gold fell and threw his last glow in the calm waters at the edges of the forest he stopped to moisture. I kneeled down and looked at my face, like other afternoon, before the liquid crystal. I saw the leather patch on my left eye and a pointed nose, with which I had earned the nickname of Woody Woodpecker. Suddenly, behind my reflection, I appear confusing features of the face of a girl, maybe my face was becoming a solar dream or the signal for as expected without me knowing. A moment later, slowly emerged from the lady's face, eyes closed, arms and feet bare, a gray flowered dress, blue poppies. I thought it would mentioning the beautiful drowned grandparents. Her skin seemed translucent dozing.
I stood and enjoyed the quiet beauty of a woman who had put the spring under my eyes .. In short, this was the signal. Gradually the body of the girl began to move toward the darkest area of \u200b\u200bthe pond, where the bereaved flowers scattered trees their shadows.
The golden ball of sun slowly faded away, the spring is filled up mist that tangled with the dense shadows of the trees. Although the darkness was coming over the air and water, the girl gave a glow that allowed me to observe and follow it along the spring.
I mismatch the boots, took off my clothes and I got into the water, close to the girl, whose face I caught a glimpse of a slight change, as if to set a half smile. I took her hand and had the consistency of the coral. A force that came with the water made us move a little, but fell into the orbit of a whirlpool. We pulled toward its center, I instinctively pressed the hand of the woman and suddenly, his fingers pressed me also. We were sinking into the spiral, I tried to let go but he grabbed me hard. First encounter with the mud at the bottom, the current made us move towards a cave where we entered.
She dropped my hand, opened his eyes and saw the depth of a restless soul with passion, though covered with a certain melancholy, my sinking in that look was inevitable and I felt calm. Then the girl gave a half smile, stood with parsimony, took me gently by the arm and led me to a bed of lichen. He had not imported my nose or the patch that covered my eye, it was as if I were someone else.
More than me it was the lady who made love to me, cautiously, quietly, tenderly, swaying, dreamy, warm, overwhelmed, abandoned. My body was accompanied in each of its manifestations. Before ending to dive in, I sensed that she was waiting for me from centuries ago or that I had searched through many lives. I heard of her childhood but I never imagined that I fall in love with the beautiful drowned. At the moment of orgasm, sprouted small fish and eels platinum nerve.
live here now, in the cavern of the pond, next to the maid. When beautiful drowned gives birth, which occurs every three months, hundreds of flying fish are born white with a black spot in one eye and a pointed nose, and short sword fish. On full moon nights, the lady and I went to the air of spring and see our children to fly and dive into the water until it's dawn. It is the moment when my companion and I returned to the bed of lichen. The people of the village called El Manantial de los Peces Carpenters. It is the way they remembered. I do not miss them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment