Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Is Veet Safe To Use For Genital Areas

common Crucheco

Well, the drug gang that I was part of the unit Cuitláhuac as the age of 20 years for us young half unhappy or dissatisfied with the society level that we had touched , clothing, drugs, a special language or rock music derived from it as punk were ways to confront the conservatives, from kids to seniors.
Although we continued on the left, in the Integral Spartacism not dress like a hippie stopped or abandoned drugs (although the organization was banned) and wave my language, nor the type of music I listened, but among ten years and the emergence of the Beatles I was trained by my uncle Luis Burgos especially opera arias and the history of painting from Altamira to Picasso.
On the other hand, my father, William Samperio trio was part of Tamaulipas and was then artistic director of Choral and Dimsa, it was he who launched the English-language rock n'roll in Mexico with The Rock Rebels and other groups like Los Locos del Ritmo. With this position of my father, he received multiple disks around the world for him to suggest what could be marketed in Mexico. Montonal wore that record to the house and, apart from the opera, listened to music from around the world, from the songs of the Cossacks (Russia) to the black African drums, not to mention the Europeans and Latin Americans, especially those of Cuba, Puerto Rico and Colombia. To middle age I began to like the tango, especially the older like Boys before.
already politically, for a clandestine congress had, on one occasion, the study circle named "Tlaloc" accused me of having used drugs and having run intoxicated or plane, crucheco (mota more alcohol), also accused me of having almost hit an old lady in my VW nicknamed The Muégano, because of its tone coffee, or honey, and the many blows that the car had around here and there.
I, in fact, I never remembered the incident of the old woman and argued that it was possible for the circle "Tlaloc" had witnessed her saying as if I was watching, I admitted to frequently used drugs but, as said Wilhelm Reich Hustler Aldous, of which we were supporters, and recommended experimenting with drugs, including LSD super. Despite my defense, I was punished with six months without a vote at meetings of the entire organization and the Central Circle, which I was a representative of mine.
But I think about my political experience I went ahead a few years. I stayed in had read the brochure of the German philosopher Feuerbach which showed the existence of God, which brought me calm, for the religious fanaticism of my mother had become paranoid while I was pursued by entities governed by the gruesome God father. I reread the book several times to understand everything Feuerbach. It was my First raund with German philosophy and philosophy in general. Then come other authors.
The following brochure entitled Communist Manifesto, attributed to Friedrich Engels and Karl Marx but, by the way, I guess it was written by Engels to Marx's ideas. The word "communist" comes from "common" and, being a party, would be an organization of "the commons" is to think that the word "common" is not associated with the "vulgar." Otherwise, the House of Commons of England would be among the Vulgar.
As Marx had already discovered that there was a kind of "common" workers and farm workers, who in his time working 15 hours or more, what he called absolute surplus value (including investment of overwork), that is enriched with the largest number of hours they could work the common including children and adolescents. In this way the workers and peasants made possible members of the Communist Party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment