Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Is The Average Price For Catering

horse oval

From the dust of emerging on the horses, brushing their manes lamosas. True that smoke going through, and last fog rises from the desert of forgetfulness. So
I have interviewed in the longing, when the dairy milk served my grandmother from metal cans, while the horse looked huge fender cars of the fifties. But perhaps it is an ancient affliction that pushes me before the horse, emerging from the dream, about to head out on the whirlwind, galloping, firm, nameless, rounded, without haste, as if their helmets were a certainty skipped stones in the road where it passes, its fate in the absence of riders. Perhaps
foals are educated beyond the smoke, without hesitation or whinnying, a silent gallop like a Discovery Channel documentary, no music, no announcer, no Discovery Channel, discrete somewhat elongated figure, sensing the impatience, the dream that dream, but worthy. The mane historical prim by the wind, to meet a mysterious air, storm winds that burrow in order to make way loner who hardly slammed open their legs sweaty. Perhaps that is why
territories are left behind I hide. Do they come from people of magic, ritual, divination, random, it wrapped, or are only signs of the hidden? Perhaps this explains that half their body becomes more hiding, as if galloping, prancing, to my desire and my guesses, my ridiculous embarrassment. The fact is that, in my oval window of my tower, I can only see the moment of passing to fog my territory, but detained as wooden horses. May never come my gentleman. From here you can not tell their race or their heads screened by dust. Maybe if I lie in bed and sleep with them, I get the wall of the whirlwind of these centuries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment